Building

First Congregational Church of Pasadena
United Church of Christ

The First Congregational Church of Pasadena building was finished in 1927 and has welcomed people and provided spiritual support for us and others in Pasadena for almost 100 years. Before that time we housed our ministry in three other structures dating back to 1885 when we were founded.

In February 2018 we sold our building and are currently renters in the building for the next year as we search for a new church home. We will continue to hold our worship services and events in the church edifice during this interim time but we are not cultivating any outside events.

The contact person for the United Property Management Company who currently manages the building is Edna Galindo who can be reached at egalindo@theupms.com or (562) 762-5776.

Our Building on the Corner of Los Robles and Walnut

Our Building on the Corner of Los Robles and Walnut

 

Sancturary